- One could describe it as a wine with a strong character.
- The vines for the vineyard come from France, where the best Sauvignon grapes grow.
- Great wine with intense varietal character, complex and easily digestible.
0.75 l / 12% / dry
- Origin: Weinviertel Lower Austria
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
incl. 13% VAT excl. Shipping
Do you have a friend in your circle of friends that everyone remembers, because that person must always have something extra? You do? Because this description fits perfectly with our Sauvignon Blanc. This French grape variety acquires its extremely strong interplay of flavours due to the fact that it can remain in the wine press for several hours after harvest. This creates a particularly pleasant acidity with an intense taste.
The delivery time is ca 3-5 days
The Hauser winery in Poysdorf is a traditional family winery. The company was founded in 1555 and is now run by the 15th generation of successful winemaker Werner Hauser. He impresses you with his creativity and uncompromising zest for life. Therefore, a special story hides behind each of his delicious, young wines. The perspective of the HAUSER winery is moving towards the future and time and time again delights its customers with new surprises.