What is Verjus?
The word Verjus comes from French and stands for “green juice”.
Verjus was a popular spice and medicine already in ancient times, but fell into oblivion when citrus fruits came to Europe. The miraculous green juice is now returning to the culinary centre of attention because, unlike lemon, it does not obscure the taste of food, but rather emphasises it. It is also especially tasty in salad marinades. Verjus is softer than vinegar and gives dishes a fruity contrasting note.
Verjus Gourmet is home-made, with a special focus on quality craftsmanship.
- vegan, allergen free, histamine free
- pure natural product
- Verjus for cooking, baking and mixing drinks/cocktails.
- Fresh product: once opened, store Verjus in the refrigerator.
Tips for recipes for download in PDF format:
- Download the cocktail recipe brochure (.pdf)
- Download the gourmet recipe brochure (.pdf)
0.75 l / no alcohol / semi-sweet
- Origin: Weinviertel Lower Austria
There are no reviews yet.