- No. 1: Verjus – sparkling water – gin – lavender – rosemary
- It is time to take a rest. A newly discovered essence that rewrites history. It’s Verjus, gin, rosemary and lavender. Unexpected harmony.
- No. 2: Verjus – sparkling water – vodka – basil – rose
- It’s a jump over your own shadow. A look back that reveals the known. It’s Verjus, vodka, basil and rose. Discovery of harmony.
- Only high-quality pure NATURAL ingredients are used.
- It is 250 ml and 4% alcohol. Refreshing
0.25 l / 4% alcohol / semi-sweet
- Origin: Weinviertel Lower Austria
Jus(t) is the Verjus sprizz.
The primary ingredient of Jus(t) is Verjus – a full, slightly sour juice, which is made from unripe Austrian grapes.
Verjus (from the French vert jus – “green juice”, medieval: Agrest)
— is the basic ingredient of Jus(t) – full, slightly sour juice, which is made from unripe Austrian grapes. Known since ancient times for its beneficial and healing properties, it was used as a seasoning and sour agent in the European culinary culture until the Middle Ages, before slowly falling into oblivion due to the import of citrus fruits.
Only in the last few years the numerous possibilities for the aromatic richness of Verjus have been slowly rediscovered. As with wine, the taste of Verjus is shaped by the variety and quality of the grapes used, the nature and location of the soil on which they grow, the power of the sun, whose light allows them to flourish, and the degree of ripeness. We were fascinated by the idea that Verjus played a vital role in pharmacies and kitchens in ancient times. That happened in several cultures that did not communicate with each other. We wondered what cosmic laws and proportions cause things to arise in nature, disappear, and then reappear?
We offer Jus(t) in two versions with a unique, fresh, slightly floral, herbal taste.
Verjus, gin, rosemary and lavender.
Verjus, vodka, basil and rose.
Discovery of harmony.